COMING SOON IN MAY
- Automated Ratings schema for better CTR on the SERPs
- Filesystem for YACSS will be moved to Amazon S3 hosting system.
- We will launch the affiliate system for YACSS.
- Dedicated menu item Support in the backend, to collect all support videos and FAQ.
- Option to select if header links/menu items and Footer links should be nofollow.
- Tooltips in the backend for each field for improved usability.
- Integration to Netlify Cloud.
- Integration to Wasabi Cloud.
4th May 2022
- 🎉🎉 HUGE UPDATE - YACSS now has a STACK DESIGNER that will allow you to select buckets across the clouds to create interlinked cloud stacks
- 🎉 Option to clone site, so you save time when creating new sites
- 🎉 Option to Regenerate site, so you can re-upload an already created site if you made mistakes in the content
- 🎉 Expanded local business schema. You can now select your business type, enter citations, and everything is applied in the schema code.
- 🎉 YACSS now outputs a list of URLs of your pages, for easy submission to indexing services and record keeping
- 🎉 Added a Training video section to the website which we will be expanding, go to the Cloud Stacking Tutorials page for all things YACSS.
- Download history, you can now see the history of your websites
- 🕷️ BUG FIX - Over-writing to folder was not working
- 🕷️ BUG FIX - Canonical on sitemap was pointing to wrong URL
- 🎉🎉 Upgraded all accounts with an extra 100+ sites
- 🎉 YACSS now supports Local Business Schema
- 🎉Added Ability to embed URLs and Other media into content area
- 🎉Added ability to hotlink images
- 🎉 Added the ability to "Spin" images in the generated HTML files, by uploading many images at a time
- 🎉 Video Summary
- Added the ability to add keywords from a text file
- Added ability to duplicate Projects
Fully automatically generated Local Business schema
- Added ability to regenerate projects
- Added the ability to preview the generated site
- Added the ability to switch off native schema
New content file option that gives you excact control over all content areas in masspage websites
New keyword file option that gives you excact control over all content areas in masspage websites
- 🎉 Added Ability to add multiple accounts for agency customers
- Squashed lots of bugs pre-launch
- Added spintax ability to content areas
- Added built in XML Sitemap
- Added built in HTML Sitemap